1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Sewmed Medicals S.C. is the Operator of the www.produktnaturalny.pl Service.
- SThis Service obtains information regarding its Users and their behavior by means of:
- information voluntarily entered into the forms.
- cookie files (so-called ‘cookies’) saved onto the terminal units.
- Pcollecting web server logs by Sewmed Medicals S.C. hosting operator operating on the www.produktnaturalny.pl website.
2. INFORMATION IN FORMS
- The service collects information entered voluntarily by Users.
- The service may also save information regarding connection’s parameters (time, IP address).
- Information entered into the forms are not shared with any third parties unless upon User consent.
- Data entered into the form may constitute a database of potential clients, registered by the Service
Operator in the register kept by the General Inspector for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Information entered into the forms are processed for the purpose ensuing from the function of a particular form, e.g, in order to process service requests or contact business clients.
- Information entered into the forms may be transferred to third party companies that perform certain services, this particularly concerns transferring information regarding the owner of the registered domain to the party being the operator of Internet-based domains, most of all to Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa j.b.r. – NASK (Research and Academic Computer Network; a research and development organization), services facilitating payments or other parties remaining in co-operation with the Service Operator within this scope of activity.
3. COOKIES POLICY
- PThese small files known as ‘cookies’ constitute data, specifically text files that are stored in the User’s terminal unit and are intended for operations within the Service websites. Generally, cookies contain the website address of their origin, data regarding the time they were stored on the terminal unit, and a unique number.
- Service Operator is the party placing cookies into Service User’s terminal unit as well as having access thereto.
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- to create statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, and as a result to improve the websites’ content and structure;
- to maintain the Service User’s session state (after logging in) so as to avoid further logging in and entering a password on each of Service’s subpages;
- to determine a User profile in order to select adequate advertising materials to be displayed, esp. via Google network.
- The Service uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal unit until the User logs out, leaves the website or closes the application (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal unit for a period of time specified in the cookies’ parameters or until they are removed by the User.
- Generally, Internet browsers allow for storing cookies on the User’s terminal unit by default. Service Users may configure browser’s cookie settings. Internet browsers allow for deletion of cookie files. Automatic blocking of cookies is also possible. For more information on cookie blocking read help or your Internet browser’s specification.
- Restriction of the use of cookie files may affect the availability of some of the functions of Service websites.
- The cookies placed on the User’s terminal unit may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
- 10.Cookies may be used by advertising networks, particularly Google, for displaying advertisements adapted to the manner in which a User uses the Service. For this reason the advertising networks may store information regarding the User’s access path or the duration of his visit.
- 11.As regards information on User’s preferences gathered by Google advertising network, the User may view and edit this information with the aid of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. SERVER LOGS
- Information regarding some of the User’s behavior require logging on the server level. This information is used exclusively for the purpose of administrating the Service and enabling the most efficient hosting services.
- The viewed contents are identified by URL address. Moreover, the following information may also be saved:
- the time the request is received,
- response time,
- workstation name – identification by means of HTTP protocol,
- information on errors that occurred while performing HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the website the User previously visited (referrer link) – in case the User accessed the Service via link,
- information on User’s browser,
- information regarding Internet protocol address.
- The above mentioned data are not associated with particular people browsing the websites.
- The said data are used exclusively for the purpose of server administration.
5. SHARING OF INFORMATION
- Data are shared with external parties exclusively within the measures provided for by law.
- Data allowing for identification of a natural person are shared only by consent of that individual.
- The Operator may be obliged to share information collected by the Service with lawful authorities pursuant to lawful requests within the scope of the request.
6. MANAGING COOKIES – HOW TO GIVE AND WITHDRAW CONSENT IN PRACTICE?
- If the User does not wish to receive cookie files, he may change the browser settings. However, it needs to be emphasized that disabling cookie files essential for the purposes of authentication, safety, maintaining User’s preferences, may hinder, and in extreme cases, prevent the User from viewing the web pages.
- To manage the cookie settings, choose from the list below the browser/system and follow the instructions: